Follow the directions below to uninstall software from your browser
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines or the three dots found in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the drop-down menu click More Tools > Extensions.
- Next to the extension you want to remove, click Remove If you simply want to hide the extension but not remove it, you can un-check the Enabled button.
- Restart Chrome.
- Open Firefox.
- Go to the gray bar Firefox menu located at the top left of your Firefox browser window.
- Select Add-ons to open the Add-ons Manager
- Under click the name of the add-on that you would like to disable or remove.
- Select Disable or Remove.
- Restart Firefox.
- Open Opera.
- Go to the Red icon menu located at the top left of your opera browser window.
- Select Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- All installed extensions for Opera will appear here.
- Select Disable or Remove
- Restart Opera.
- Open Safari.
- Select the Safari dropdown menu > Preferences
- Choose Extensions
- Find the plugins you want to remove, click the Uninstall button.
- Restart Safari.
*Note: After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling. If for any reason you are having difficulties uninstalling your software, please reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2017.